- print posts/content of our site for non-commercial use (up to 25 copies only) as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© PEguru.com All rights reserved. Originally published at https://peguru.com.”
- re-post a summary of an article (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a link back to the original post
- link to our site or any of our public posts
We do not allow any of the following without our written permission:
- re-posting our content in its entirety
- altering or selling any content on this site
- translation of our writings in to another language (because we would want to verify the accuracy of each translation)
If you require exceptions to the above then please seek permission, please email at [email protected]
All content posted on PEguru.com – expressed or implied are those of the authors alone subject to terms and conditions provided above and do not necessarily represent anyone else’s positions, strategies or opinions.
No proprietary or confidential information of any kind is shared. All information posted is assumed to be common knowledge among subject matter experts.
PEguru.com gives no warranty or assurance about the contents of this blog, nor does it accept any responsibility, as to the accuracy or exhaustiveness of the information. All implied warranties and conditions are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Exam names, organization names, and trademark names are the intellectual property of the respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with PEguru.com.
Social icon – Reddit – designed by Agata Kuczminska from Flaticon
Social icon – LinkedIn – designed by Freepik from Flaticon
* * * * *